It is okay to tackle problems with anger and most times, it leads to something unimaginable. To break a rock with a hammer, you’d use extra force to hit it, a force without anger, won’t smash the rock into pieces.
With anger, your first shot would be powerful, powerful enough that your opposition would not dare to withstand the force.
Philosophers have it that, fear leads to anger. That also means anger is a symptom of fear. Research holds that “fear is even scared of you”, and holds that “every man on Earth, has fears inside of them”.
For you to make your fears, get feared, you will need to be angrier, which means, you’d need to appear to have fear, but this time in a red mood.
One of the reasons people get scared of taking a decision is because they are scared of the consequences. You feared your decisions because the results you’d have scared you because they appear too complex or impossible to reach.
The consequences will appear weaker if you appear angrier. You got stopped several times when you are calmed, why don’t you give yourself another chance to face the same problem with different mood [angry mood].
When you are angry, you’ll likely not notice the threats being posed to you. By being in such mood, the problems will crack right away, if they failed to move out of your direction.
For instance, when someone is mad over something or someone, the angry party, will hit the object or person so hard without end, hit it so hard until the object gets damaged or the person gives up or surrender.
Remember, when you always take action, together with a forgivable heart, you’d end up not crushing your enemy totally or you may end up being betrayed by their sweet and tricky speech.
Below, you’d find the six reasons why you need to tackle your problems with anger and most times, the results are unimaginable.
Six weird reasons why you should tackle problems with anger
1. Anger gives you an advantage over a tricky person, who tries to bring you down by using your weakness [love] as his strength – when you start giving second thoughts on whether to finish him up or grant him a second chance, he will get back to his feet and smash you totally without second thought.
2. Anger bestows threat on your threats. Remember, your fears are even scared of you. The angrier you are, the more you win battles even before the war starts because your opponents have been subdued by the degree of your anger.
3. Anger gives you confidence. This sounds weird but it is definitely true. When you are angry, you don’t think about the disadvantages because your whole thoughts are on how to destroy your problems once and for all.
4. Anger backs you to your treasure. Remember, the tomb you are scared of entering holds your treasure. So you need to be angry to beat your fears. Life is a risk, and you can’t take risks if you always think of being calmed and gentle.
5. Anger gives you the opportunity to see how strong you are. Research holds that whatever you can’t destroy when you are angry, you can not do it when you are calm. Anger doesn’t grant second chances. Remember, according to Yoda, “do not try, do it or do not”. When you are angry, your thoughts are always how to do it once and for all.
6. Anger makes almost every impossible things, possible. Without anger, every situation will appear too hard but with anger, you have this mindset of crushing everything at once – without looking back.