Maybe you have been wondering if your husband will become a great father because sometimes he acts strangely and that will force you to question his qualities of becoming a great dad.
It is okay if you have ever thought of this before because handling a family is not an easy job. Getting married to another person, having kids will be another burden but great dads are always equal or greater than the task.
There are so many great signs to know if your spouse or husband will be a great dad, but we picked out the best five signs to fully predict a future great father.
Five signs to know if he’s a great Father
1. He Puts his kids and wife first: A true dad will never be self-centred. Not all men who have kids will be willing to risk things for the Child or wife. Be a real father would rather have his briefcase and suit get wet under the rain than for his child or children get wet by the rain.
2. Great fathers will always love the mother of their children: The best thing a father can do for his children is to love their mom. A true dad will never get tired of loving his wife and will show that the more when the kids are around.
3. He’ll be a great adviser: No bad and self-centered father can offer good pieces of advice for his children. When you notice his friends come around to get advice from your husband, know he is already a classic man.
4. A true father takes responsibility: Somehow the wife may feel so tired after her daily schedule, a great father will understand and take a bold step to cover her duty in the house. It is no sin if a man prepares a meal for the family or take the children to school in the morning if the mother feels so weak.
5. A real Father doesn’t tolerate bad attitude: A real father can’t fold his hands and watch his children turn out to be something else. At the early stage, a good dad would know how to react very well, when he sees strange attitude his child displayed.