A wise man once said; the best thing a man can do for his children is to love their mother. While that is extremely true, we look out for five new unique important things husband needs to do for his wife.
Another wise man said; it is proper to criticize the food prepared and served to you by your wife, only after you are done eating it. Only wise husbands condemn the fook their wives cook when they are done eating the food in order to show maximum respect and encouragement to your wife.
Below are the unique important things husbands needs to do for his wife
1. Buy her gifts – most women claim they do not want any gifts from their husband as long as they love them. That is wrong, it is extremely okay to expect gifts (flowers or jewels) from your husband, once in a while. A present means so much and it signifies “I love you” and “I am proud to have you”.
2. Give her attention: Women love to talk, that’s their way of life. When you come back home late at night and tired, you just reserve some strength to answer all her questions in satisfied details. When she talks to you, listen to her. Allow her to express herself and even if the discussion doesn’t really matter the both of you, just listen to her in order to show her, her thoughts mean so much to you. I won’t tell you what will happen if you don’t listen to your wife and I will advise you, you should pay attention to her.
2. Get one of her tasks done: No pressure here. It mustn’t be spending, spending all the time. On your wife’s tasks list, you may need to get one of her tasks done, it could be coming home earlier and making dinner, or cleaning some or part of the house ahead of visitors arriving.
3. Try to do the things she loves (even if you don’t understand it): Your wife may like so many things you don’t understand. Maybe, she loves watching love movies, country music and playing solitaire on her phone. I know it sounds too easy, but making an effort to get to know an interest of your lady that you’ve dropped for years, is an incredibly powerful gesture.
4. Take her on a date: Your wife shouldn’t be your house date all the time. Still do those things she likes, when you both were dating. Once in a while, invite her to a restaurant and spend some time discussing the future or how grateful you’ve been since you married her.
This could be the moment to renew the trust in your marriage because taking your wife out on a date simply signifies “I Love you” and “You worth my time”.
5. Do not compare her and you need to encourage/compliment her: This is a big NO! If you always use things of the past to solve an argument of the present. You do not have the right to bring things which had happened a long time ago into a fresh argument in the house. Leave the pasts where they belong, that is why it is called past.
Oh, I love this part so much. Look into your wife’s eyes and tell her how much of help she has been to you. Tell her all the good things she needs to hear. For instance, tell your wife, “Ever since we get married, my life has known peace and the true meaning of my existence of Earth. Without you here with me, I wouldn’t be where I am today. Thanks for accepting me as your husband and I truly love you and everything about you.”
You could say this as well to your wife, “Our kids will grow up one day and know how caring, loving and beautiful their mom is. The best thing I had done in my life is the very first day I proposed you to be my wife. You are the best mom in this world and if I am to choose who I want to spend my whole life with you in another life, then I will always choose you, you and you only.”
I understand this is very hard to say to your wife, most especially, if you are a shy husband. But hey, she’s your wife. She deserves all the sweet words from your mouth, brain and heart.