Bedwetting can be defined as the loss of bladder control during your sleep. Medically, it can be called “Nocturnal (Night-time) Euresis.
Have you been bedwetting and you really want to know the reasons why you do so? It is okay to bedwetting, only if you are a child, less than four years old.
1. Night terrors: Night terror is a kind of sleep disorder which forces someone to partially wake up from sleep, thinking that you are already in the bathroom to have your urine released.
2. Stress and Anxiety: Everyone on Earth is entitled to this. Our daily schedules are sufficient for one to be stressed. To some people, this could be a very big problem to them. When you have lots of distractions while sleeping, then you are capable of bedwetting.
3. Diabetes – Type 1: This is a chronic disease that produces a high level of glucose in our blood due to the insufficient of insulin production.
4. Urinary Incontinence: This may occur when you have no control of your bladder. Most times, you can empty your bladder while in some cases, only a few could be leaked out.
5. Bladder infection: A bladder infection is sometimes caused by bacterial while yeast can cause people with a weak immune system to have an infected bladder. The name of the infection of the bladder is known as UTI (Urinary Tract Infection). The result of bedwetting occurs because the bladder infection is acute, meaning it occurs suddenly.