This is extremely the problem in most staggering relationships in the world today. There are some questions a lady will ask a guy that will make the relationship finally gets broken. I understand love is feeling/emotional, but ladies should learn how to control their feelings.
No relationship is perfect, what matters is how the both of them relate to problems when such occurs.
When you understand that your man is slightly or extremely angry at you, that shouldn’t be the reasons you start bringing out some useless questions such as the five statements listed down below.
Five Statements That’s Break Staggering Relationships
1. Are you tired of me? This is a question you shouldn’t ask your spouse, you are indirectly giving your partner the huge way to say “We are done.” Never say this, no matter what!
2. Have you been seeing someone more beautiful/handsome than I am? Stop!!! If this is the only question that comes to your brain, then you need to go far away from your partner for a little while.
3. I know I am easily replaceable. I say “NO” to this thought. Come on!! How could such question like this comes into your thought? Come on, let’s reason this in common sense. You are easily telling your partner to even ‘go ahead’ and find someone to replace you, even if he wasn’t thinking of such.
4. I know you’ve gotten what you wanted. My goodness, what sort of statement is this? This isn’t the best statement to tell a broken guy. No! Never for a second say this to a guy that is finding a way to let the relationship comes back to normal.
5. Are we done? Let me know. No! I am 100% against this question. No… this shouldn’t be a thought broken people should be thinking of. The guy might be acting strange or may be he’s thinking of breaking the relationship but doesn’t know the right way to tell you because he still loves you and scared of looking at your face to say it’s over. But this question already has already given him enough energy to give it up because, he might be thinking you want he same thing.