Recent research made lots of parents to know some facts about children; and I assure you that, after reading this article you will get to understand some characters children display in the house, that kept you wondering.
However, below are some proven amazing facts about children below 15 but not less than 5.
Seven Amazing Facts About Children
1. Research shows that, when a child of 7 or 6 always cry without any reason, pay attention to the child, and you will notice that, he or she will always scrub her/his head and sometimes ear. This fact occurs to children that just returned from school, and this is a sign of disturbance in the brain, maybe the subjects she offered in the school that day. The study made it clear that such children will be very good at mathematics or calculations; if taken with good care.
2. Do you know that the brain of a child can learn over five different languages perfectly, compared to children over 15 years of age? Yes of course
3. Children below 10 years but over 4 years, always love their daddy more. I know it sounds like a paradox, but statistics have proven this to be true. Over 60% of female children end up loving their daddy more to their mum, while male children love their mum most.
4. A study shows that, when children get older, they will always remember the bad and good things that happened to them while they were younger (at the age of 10 and below).
5. The presence of a kid at home will always signify peace and happiness. Furthermore, it, however, signifies hope, because they are the leaders of tomorrow.
6. The presence of children at home, provide more responsibilities to the parents. Most times actions due to anger will be withheld due to their presence.
7. The gift or money given to a child cannot be exchanged by anyone. If she was given a $, she or he will never accept any other money below that 1$, I’m still yet to know why, but that is a fact. Furthermore, if you take a critical attention on your child on this situation. You will notice that he/she may accept any money bigger than the one present with them.
In a nutshell, children are gifts from God, which is why they never degrade any gift given to them, but rather they may take what is bigger than their present gift.