One of the main symptoms of diabetes is lots of urination. However, there are other effective symptoms that needed to be put into consideration as well. In this article, you will get to know the symptoms at its early stage.
Symptoms of Diabetes
- Urinating many times: When you start urinating too often, shows that your health is at the risk.
- Often Thirsty: It’s a sign as well, when you always thirst for water.
- Extreme Tiredness/fatigue
- Unclear/blur vision
- Hunger comes often.
- Lots of weight loss
- Different pains occurring in/on your feet and palm
- Wounds and bruises that take time to heal and cover.
These are the main symptoms, meanwhile there are other symptoms of Gestational and some symptoms of complications diabetes.