There are plenty of health benefits we get, when we eat green vegetables. A good intake of green vegetables would increase some certain amount of nutrient in your body. Some example of nutrients that would be increased are; iron, vitamin A, K and E.
However, if you don’t get lots of these nutrients in your body, you are likely to expect some changes in your body. Such as, fallen of hairs (due to lack of iron), poor sight and weakening of bones.
Five Shocking Benefits of Eating Green Vegetables
1. Presence of Iron: The presence of iron in your body system helps in holding your hairs together with its follicles. Without enough amount of iron, then you will be experiencing loss of hair. Not just preventing of hair loss, green vegetables also increase the red blood (hemoglobin) in our body.
2. It’s An Anti-aging property: A very good intake of vegetable helps in moisturizing the skin. It however, helps to freshen the top of the skin, keeping it soft and moist.
3. It Balances the Weight: Naturally, green vegetables are low in fats and carbohydrates, therefore it aids lots of weight loss. If you are planning on how to lose your weight by your daily diets, then you should keep foods with fats and calories aside, and add up the vegetables into your meal schedule.
4. Building of Strong Bones: Due to the presence of high source of vitamin K, the strength possessed by your teeth and bones would be increased. The production of osteocalcin, produced by vitamin K helps in building a building a good and healthy bone.
5. Provision of Clear Vision: Green vegetables brings forth clear vision. It is also a good source of vitamin A, that helps in brightening of the eye. Study has it that, those who eat green vegetables table have less risk of getting macular degeneration.