According to statistics, Strawberry has been on of the most consumed fruits in Africa. Why Strawberry? Yes It is arguable the fourth most preferred fruit in Africa, just leaving Apple, watermelon, banana, pineapple and pawpaw ahead of it. However, despite the size of this fruit, it has much health benefits to offer when taken in. According to research, it is also or can also be called “The queen of fruits” due to its abundance of health benefits. Below are the importance of eating strawberry.
5 Importance Of Eating Strawberry – Foods
1. Fast Memory Recovery: When we eat strawberry we have higher advantage of reasoning very fast. It helps in boosting our memory due to the presence of anthocyanins.
2. Anti-Aging Material: By eating strawberry, our body structure becomes soft, it also helps in building a strong nails and also enhances hair growth due to the abundance of biotin. It also contains an acid called ellagic which helps in protecting the fibers in our skin from sagging.
3. It Aid Weight Loss: As it contains compound Nitrates, It enhances free flow of oxygen (O2) and blood in our body system.
4. It Builds Strong Bones: Eating strawberry helps in generating potassium, magnesium and vitamin k that help in building strong bones in our body.
5. It Prevents Eyes Diseases: When we eat strawberries, the antioxidants present in the fruit help in fighting against muscular degeneration. Eating about four strawberries a day help to fight against eye diseases such as vision loss.
This fruit also helps in lowering the calories in our body due to its abundance of fibers, it also helps in burning long time fats in our body due to the or presence of anthocyanins.