No matter who is at fault or who is right, you should never blame your husband in the presence of your children or kid (if one child alone). When you actually do this things regularly, you are creating a vent in the heart of your children. Vent? I mean, creating a loop hole in their heart to either disrespect or yell at their dad someday.
Recall that, children are like your reflecting mirror, the reflect your attitude in due time. Whatever you do constantly in their presence, they are actually mimicking your attitude.
Below are the ten reasons you should never yell at your husband in the presence of your kid(s).
- When you yell at your husband with such hideous words, you are giving your kids a room to use such bad words at elderly people. No one wants their kids to be rude to their senior.
- Yelling at your husband in the presence of your kids shows signs that you do not have respect for your children and husband as well.
- When your kids watch your reactions made against their father, you are as well downgrading yourself towards your kids.
- Your kids will definitely do the same when they grow, and no real husbands will like to be together with such ladies as their wives.
- Your kids see your husband (their father) as a coward, when their dad fails to react back, they are losing trust of protection from him.
- It won’t be a surprise anymore when your kids eventually use such abusive words against you or their dad.
- It show signs of disrespect to your children.
- Children with such mothers will never be proud of their parents.
- Too much of fights and exchange of words scare the life out of little kids. (Maybe below the age of 10)
- Remember, the best thing a mother will do for her children is to love their dad, unconditionally.
However, after having all understanding about these signs, you have all it takes to make an angelic speed back to being a good wife. Take a look at an article of being a good wife by clicking here